Our third race in three weeks is here! And it’s one of the most prestigious races of the year! It’s the home Grand Prix of Ferrari, and I can’t wait to see the Tifosi in action once again!
Last year, it was a McLaren 1-2, the year before Gasly won his first race, and the year before that Leclerc won at home for Ferrari. Can we expect a crazy race again this year, maybe a first win for someone? *cough Russell cough*
Who needs a good weekend-
I think Ferrari will be wanting a good weekend especially at home, but if Charles wants to win this weekend he will be wanting to close down the gap to Max, 8 races left and 109 points between the pair. Not only this Leclerc will be wanting to build a gap on Perez as they are sat on the same points.
Bottas will be hoping to get some big points on the board, he is only 13 points behind Alonso in the Drivers standings so it isn’t that big of a gap if he scores every race weekend.
The battle between 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th in the driver standings is heating up as they are separated by 4 points those being Kevin Magnussen, Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo and Pierre Gasly.
Times for the weekend-
- Free Practice F3- 08:15am – 09:00am (BST)
- Free Practice F2- 09:25am – 10:10am
- Free Practice 1 F1- 13:00pm – 14:00pm
- Qualifying F3- 14:30pm – 15:00pm
- Free Practice 2 F1- 16:00pm – 17:00pm
- Qualifying F2- 17:30pm – 18:00pm
- Sprint Race F3- 09:35am – 10:20am (BST)
- Free Practice 3 F1- 12:00pm – 13:00pm
- Qualifying F1- 15:00pm – 16:00pm
- Sprint Race F2- 17:00pm – 17:45pm
- Feature Race F3- 07:35am (BST)
- Feature Race F2- 09:05am
- F1 Race- 14:00pm